Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Sunday 20 June 2010

Shhh its a secret...



Tomorrow is a very exciting day!! The husband and I are having a peak at a house we may be moving to.


It has been our dream for a long time to move to a larger house, and to do that in this are you must ‘accept’ that a move further North or South is inevitable. Luckily it is also our dream to move further out into the countryside – so no compromise on our part what so ever!! We are so blessed to be in this position and I am so enthusiastic about this prospect.

We are looking at a small cottage in a village quite a bit ‘Up North’; it is by the sea and has a lovely little harbour. It is also quite near a ruined castle and it is well known for all of the walks in the area.

The husband and I have been looking to move to an area that has its own pub and little shops, and quite frankly a really nice ‘feel’ to it, so this place (on paper) looks perfect-and seeing as we’re in a good position and eager to move this seems like a fantastic opportunity for us! Seeing as we currently live in a teeny tiny flat in the burbs I think anything at all will seem like a massive adventure.


I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high-but to tell the truth, I'm letting myself fall into this completely as I'm happy not to be too focussed on babies at the moment…although if all goes well I'm sure my nesting instincts will go into overdrive in this place!

Anyway, for now I am happy to go with the flow and take pleasure in any little thing I can.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Fathers Day!

Sheila x

No comments: