Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

We ARE moving!

It is with much excitement and trepidation that I can announce we are moving house!! Excitement because it is much bigger than where we reside in the burbs at the moment, but utter fear and confusion because I cant believe we have only given ourselves ten days to do this in!!!
Can’t wait to start showing off loads of pictures and start decorating it….I can’t believe it; I have a garden and a spare room! Wow, I'm living the good life for sure now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh oooh ooooh how very exciting!! Moving is indeed a stressful experience but entirely worth it!! I cannot wait to see and hear more about your new home (how far "up north" are you going? Maybe it won't be too far from where we are - it's always nice to know people somewhere nearby!)

Good Luck with it all, I shall be thinking of you as I unpack the last of our boxes and know someone else is having to deal with the tiresome job of packing and unpacking!!

And thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments - I have read them all and truly appreciate them xx

Sheila said...

Thank you so much, you are so kind!
We're moving from Aberdeen to Cruden Bay, so we're Up North in Scotland. It would have been great to know a blogger in the same sort of area!!

Good luck with all of the unpacking, i hope that it all starts falling into place soon.
x