Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Saturday 10 July 2010

We’ve moved!


Well, that’s it now. We’ve moved!! It was pretty hectic and very stressful, but last Friday we moved a whole lot of bags, tubs, teacups and saucers up the road for thirty miles and started to set things out!  There may be a very small clue in this post about where we have moved to....

Im guessing you figured it out?  I make this much too easy!!  It is so very, very exciting, and I am so proud of my new home.  We are very close to the golf course and a short walk from the harbour.

But then again, in a village this small...everybody is 'just five minutes away'....i love it!
It is a very old fishing village, and you can see the nets drying when the boats come in.
I can’t wait to show it off with some lovely pictures, for now I’ve only got some pictures of Cruden Bay, our new village!  I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you have moved and are so happy in your new village - it does indeed look like an idyllic place to live xx