Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Thursday 4 August 2011

Edinburgh trip part two!

I've been a bit all over the place recently and haven’t been updating as much as I’d like to. Whenever it’s a teeny bit sunny I go outside in the garden and whenever it’s a bit rainy I make my way out to the caravan to paint and do it up. TH has been a bit ill recently and so I’ve been taking on more of the caravan related work. It’s all well and good but I'm not very DIY minded to its been a massive learning experience.

I haven’t even had the time to update this blog and I’ve been meaning to share the Edinburgh trip TH and I went on a little while ago.

This is my very first little step….so as to ease me back into blogging….will be lots of pictures!






No comments: