Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Thursday 6 October 2011

CL Christmas Fair 2011

 Mr Postie brought me the most interesting mail today...the most exciting mail i have received in an awful long time indeed.  Mr Postie brought news of The Country Living Christmas Fair which is taking place in Glasgow between the 17th and 20th of November.
Along with pictures of the most beautiful products imaginable came news of a new VIP ticket....well ladies, did my ears prick up at that!
 Apparently there are tickets available (at quite a cost-£49.50) which means you get to spend any free or down time sipping delicious tea from Brewhaha-a Glasgow based company which i have had the pleasure of sipping on a previous occasion- whilst sitting in a comfy snugly lounge.  Caroline Zoob is giving away some super cute festive bunting in a gift bag along with some other free goodies, including a book, a CK book bag and gorgeous hand cream...now once you add it all up the actual cost of a ticket would be cheaper....however if i was never intending to buy these things anyway....let me think, let me think.....

All i need to do now is convince The Husband!



Um.....darling....

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I'd be tempted I think! But what a price.

Ellie said...

I received that mail today as well. I went last year but just as a visitor. That is a fairly pricey ticket.