Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Friday 18 January 2013

Location, Location, Location

Oh I do love that show, made even better by the fact they were in my home town last night. I kept pointing at the TV and telling TH where they were as if he hasn’t ventured out of the front door before.
One couple was shown two areas to live in, and TH and I have lived in both of them. It’s like when you have visitors and they point out lovely things you never noticed before. Theses things are always under your nose, and you never quite appreciate them enough. It was like a seal of approval from one of my favourite shows. “Right, just need to get a deposit together and give them a call”.

1 comment:

Kath said...

How exciting!
There was a relocation show about Glastonbury a few years back, but they left out (in my opinion) some of the best parts.
That's one of the few programmes I missed when we first ditched the TV.