Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Sunday 1 August 2010

What a weekend..i need a holiday!

Oh my goodness-what a weekend! It’s been so terrible; I honestly am at the very end of my tether!

It is all to do with moving house and renting and quite frankly being very, very cross with the landlord-to the point where we think we might be taking them to small claims court! So I'm sure you can imagine how cross I am!
It has all been such a stress, added to the fact that seeing as it happened over a weekend we can’t speak with anyone with lots of knowledge and advice. I'm really not someone who can step back and let things take their course, but I'm now someone who is forced to be!

Wish me luck with this, we certainly need it.

Sheila

x x x

No comments: