Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Our Anniversary

Its getting very, very exciting in the HH household! The countdown to our second anniversary is on!! The husband has decided to whisk me away, and I tell you, I'm not complaining. We will be heading to The Marcliffe Hotel, which is a super cute and old fashioned place in the West of the city. Although I love my life, we have had a bit of a rough ride for some of the year, and we have both been really tired lately.

I love this time of year, and we’ll be on the gateway to the highlands so we can investigate everywhere, and I mean everywhere!! We used to go antiquing in a small village called Kincardine O'Neil which was really great and we always found loads of odd things there. However, since moving we haven’t had an opportunity to visit as its just too much of a drive.

It’s also a great time of year for reasons other than foliage, as I always feel like it’s a fresh start when Autumn rolls around. I don’t think I’ve ever managed to shake the whole ‘term time’ thing, and I always make up new resolutions in September!! So it seems appropriate that as The Husband and I head into a new year of marriage we look at how we can make more time for each other, or get the best from the time we can carve out of the week!

However, there will be no problems making time for each other while at The Marcliffe, I'm making spa appointments and looking over the menu all the time!!

No comments: