Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Monday 6 December 2010

Another FAB Christmas book!

Who doesn't love Christmas???  Well, OK, this guy for one!!

Although he didn't like it to begin with he sure did change his tune!!
It was really exciting to hear (read) about everyones Christmas books, and what they loved reading or still read because its the most magical time of the year!!  I think (even though its for much younger readers) that i will read this again, while waiting for Little Women being delivered to my local library so i can read that before Christmas too!!  I think i may just go snooping to see if i can find if anyone else in the lovely snow capped blogland is reading!


1 comment:

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Sheila. I'm looking forward to reading a Christmas Carol soon. I love the gothic elements x