Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Have you succumbed yet?

Have you succumbed to it yet? Have you drooled over them yet? Have you been watching any of the TV chefs cooking up a storm? I have, I’ve been recording loads of them, and even though I'm not cooking Christmas dinner this year (not that I’ve ever done it actually), we’re going to my Aunt and Uncles, I can not help staring at those TV chefs-utterly transfixed by the ease they ensure us they rustle up nibbles/three course meals/Christmas dinner.

I've got the books, I love cook books, I love the books that are all about stories telling you why they like certain dishes, how they came to think these dishes up…I adore cook books, but still, I do know that they are all full of dishes a little bit out of my reach!
I hope everyone cooking dinner will do so calmly, and with the help of the diners. I hope everyone cooking dinner has been able to order up the ingredients and has a sense of calm I don’t think id be able to muster.
C’mon people, Chris Evens said it this morning-it’s the last Wednesday before Christmas!! Get excited!!

No comments: