Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Friday 21 January 2011

Weigh in weekly

Hello all, i hope your January's are going well and you haven't been pulled down into a funk....I'm thinking of Glee!!
I'm sorry that I've already broken my promise about posting every Thursday...things have been a bit rough here these past few weeks and I've really not had anything jolly to post.  It seemed to me like i could, but they wouldn't be particularly happy posts so i just hid under the duvet...  That leads on to the weight loss, um, em, eh?  Its stayed the same, no up no down.  However I'm hoping that my last couple of days eating giant bowls of hearty lentil soup made up for the fact that the first two days of this week i literally hid under the duvet and ate nothing but chocolate and crisps.
I promise to start posting and such again, even if it means trying my very very hardest to be happy and merry, fake it till you make it!
Have lovely magical weekends full of everything that makes you happy.  Be utterly kind to yourself and surround yourself with everyone you love.  You make my day just being here...you really do!
x

2 comments:

daisychain said...

Staying the same is gooood! And lentil soup is better x

Unknown said...

Staying the same is flippin great xx Well done!!