Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Monday 22 November 2010

Its been a while!


Oh my goodness, I've caught the dreaded lurgy, that's for sure.  We had a really wonderful long weekend doing all things Christmassy, but i honestly can not even gather the strength to type up about it.  Unfortunately i didn't get as many photos as i would have liked, but i do have some, and i want to write a raving review about the Jamie Oliver restaurant in George Square-its beyond scrumptious!!

Anyhooo...i hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of Christmas flavoured delights...i know i have a whole load of posts to catch up on!
x

3 comments:

Foxglove said...

I hope you feel better soon Sheila.
I do love your reindeer's they are so sweet.
Hugs are sent your way with hope for a speedy
recovery. xoxoxo

Melissa said...

well hi....i've found you through the gorgeous laura {at a place for tea}...
& as i am an australian living in the wilds of the lancashire countryside with my three kiddos & husband...& as we LOVE scotland with a passion...i think we will be a match made in heaven!!

i am very happy follower number 20!

hope you feel a little better soon...is that your little gorgeous shelf of christmas bits above??
i have seen those reindeer in a shop in our village...& it is taking all my power to NOT take them home with me!!

melissa x

Dawn said...

Oh dear, I'm afriad its a very lurgy time of year. Hope you feel better soon.