Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Sunday 28 November 2010

Its not Christmas unless...(fill in the blank!!!)

Don't ya just love a bit a Cath?  Both her Winter and Christmas issue are fab and so full of delightful things, I'm currently lusting over the Merry Christmas apron!!
Seeing this little guide of 10 Great things to do over Christmas got me thinking...
I'm really going to go looking through loads of blogs...so beware!! I mean i really want to try and find lots of customs, traditions, ideas, and find a whole bunch of things everyone is doing.  Id love to find that i maybe share a traditions with someone miles away, or (maybe even better) find new traditions which i can soak up and copy!

5 comments:

VintageVicki said...

.....I have a radio times & chocolate orange!!

Plus a whole heap of other stuff that I might be blogging about later ;)

Laura said...

I've eaten my first mince pie... hard to come across in the USA, but I manage to! Lx

daisychain said...

Till I've made my first batch of gingerbread and shortbread. Christmas is all about the baking in my book!

Jane and Chris said...

Nice to meet you! I'm Jane and I found you via Pause in Advent. I love the idea that we are sharing tradtions and thoughts with people all over the world. Looking forward to the next few weeks.
Jane x

BusyLizzie said...

Thank you for your visit to my blog - glad you like the book too. I visited the Cath shop in Chichester last week and it was brilliant! Lizzie