Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Friday 1 April 2011

April Fools Day!!

I hope you're not taken in by any April Fools Day jokes today!!  I love it when the local paper runs stories, i remember when our local one said that horse and carts were going to be re-introduced into the streets of the oil capital of Europe.  I remember getting very cross about it (hey-come on, i was very little at the time) and my Grandmother and Mother let me feel this way for ages!! It was only when i mentioned it to someone else when i went round to their house for tea that their Mum told me the truth!
So be very, very vigilant!!
x

1 comment:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I still remember the Spaghetti trees and the Lirpa Loof, how old does that make me! Keeping alert today!!