Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter Time

Are you getting your homes beautifully ready for Easter? I am!! Well, this weekend we’re really getting into it as we’re hoping that some lovely friends will be able to pop in by, if they can’t manage then we’ll have a very colourful house anyway.


I'm going to be piling up some pretty painted eggs in bowls with some lemons and limes, this will be going on in the kitchen as I’ve always got masses of lemons in there anyway as they’re so good for everything. In the living room its going to be much paler and softer. I love my pastel colours and the white walls throughout the house can obviously carry off any ‘look’.

1 comment:

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

hope you had a lovely easter x