Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Saturday 6 April 2013

My Beauty Cupboard

When you spend your weekends in the garden more than in a club you tend to appreciate some types of make up more than others. Primers are like a best friend to me and anything waterproof will most certainly be a good buy in my book. Anything that holds its place during a long day is a plus, but most importantly perhaps is a POP of colour that I need. I need it for brightening up my appearance first thing in the morning, I need it when I’m flagging after lunch and I want it when I’m in the house at home with TH.


Enter Benetint, my absolute favourite of all the Benefit products. My love for Benefit has been ongoing since I first earned my own money. I have long hair and can’t wear gloss, so a lip stain is the best for me.

It means that I can just keep reapplying it throughout the day and with the cute little nail brush style applicator I don’t need to look in the mirror. It is something that I keep in my bag at all times and couldn’t live without now. One of the best things about it is that is smells of roses so not only does the packaging make me feel like a glamour queen the scent does too.









1 comment:

Gillian Roe said...

Hello there - thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog.

I have long been a fan of Benefit make up, it's good stuff. I like their High Beam highlighter, and their Maybe Baby perfume is gorgeous. I thought they'd stopped doing it but someone told me they were making it again - hurrah!

Gillian x